With countless enzyme-based mold removal products on the market – offering an easy, cost-effective alternative to professional mold remediation – it begs the question: are there any disadvantages to these products? And the simple answer is YES!
Disadvantages to Enzyme Treatments for Mold
- Biocides are not the best way to address mold removal.
- Enzymes have been documented to cause IgE and cell-mediated hypersensitivity.
- The instructions for enzyme-based products call for the spraying of surfaces. This means enzymes will be inhaled, increasing the potential risk for sensitization.
- Spraying enzyme detergents in a home will likely result in the distribution of these chemical throughout the home.
The Advantages of Professional Mold Remediation Services from Atlantic Environmental Solutions
- Atlantic Environmental Solutions (AES) offers certified mold inspection and removal services to homes and businesses in Maryland and DC.
- AES employs a team of highly-trained, experienced mold remediation professionals, ensuring the proper diagnosis and remedy for your specific mold infestation.
- AES uses state-of-the-art equipment and follows protocols established by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- AES employs the most effective techniques to ensure safe indoor air quality during and after the abatement process.
Don’t live with unsafe indoor air quality. It can seriously affect the health of everyone in your household or workplace. For all of your indoor environmental issues, contact the professionals at Atlantic Environmental Solutions.
If you have any questions about our Baltimore Mold Remediation Services or if you have a situation that needs immediate attention, please contact Atlantic Environmental Solutions by calling 877-296-6653 or click here today!
Tags: Atlantic Environmental Solutions, Baltimore mold remediation, biocides, enzyme treatment for mold, Harmful mold, Maryland, mold allergies, mold growth, Mold Removal DC, Mold Removal Maryland, Mold spores, molds