Flooding can devastate a home. The damage caused by water intrusion is one of the most destructive things that can occur in your home. But what many homeowners don’t realize is that flooding can affect a home long after the last drop of water has been removed. How is this possible?
This is why professional water damage restoration and mold remediation are so important following a flood. If not rectified promptly, the damage caused by water intrusion can quickly worsens and ultimately costs significant time and money to repair.
While you may be tempted to try and clean up your home yourself, the only way to truly ensure that your home is restored to its pre-water damaged state is to enlist the help of a certified mold and water damage specialist, like Atlantic Environmental Solutions (AES). This is beneficial for several reasons, including:
- Safety: Did you know that there are three different categories of water intrusion, ranging from harmless (category 1) to potentially harmful (category 3 & 4)? An expert will be able to assess your water damage cleanup as either Class 1,2,3, or 4 and act accordingly.
- Technology: Using state-of-the-art equipment and following protocols established by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), AES employs the most effective techniques to ensure safe indoor air quality during and after the abatement process.
- Insurance Claims: A professional restoration company will also help the homeowner with the insurance claims process.
Water Damage Restoration & Mold Remediation from AES
AES is a certified mold inspector and interior contractor, dedicated to restoring indoor air-quality and environmental conditions for homes throughout Maryland and Washington DC.
- Water Damage Restoration: AES provides efficient and reliable emergency water extraction / removal services for everything from natural disasters, such as flooding.
- Mold Remediation: AES employs a team of highly-trained and experienced mold remediation professionals, ensuring the proper diagnosis and remedy for your specific mold infestation.
If you have any questions about Water Damage Restoration or Mold Remediation Services or if you have a situation that needs immediate attention, please contact Atlantic Environmental Solutions by calling 877-296-6653 or click here today!
Atlantic Environmental Solutions (AES) is a certified inspection, remediation and consulting company with the expertise to help clients quickly and affordably correct indoor air quality issues resulting from mold, water intrusion, fire, sewage, and more.