As a business owner or building manager, when you discover mold in your building, you have no choice but to call a professional mold remediation company. If not dealt with properly, mold can not only eat away at building materials, but mold can also adversely affect the health of your employees, clients, and/or customers.
Warning Signs of Mold
- Black patches on walls, floors, ceilings, and other structures.
- You may notice a strong musty, stale smell.
- Inhabitants may exhibit health symptoms, such as allergic reactions, congestion, cough, sore throat, and much more.
- Excess humidity and moisture. While not directly warnings signs of mold, they can be contributing factors of mold.
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, contact your local mold remediation experts to come and access your unique situation.
The Mold Remediation Process
If it is determined that you have mold, the mold remediation professional will do the following:
- Locate: Before mold remediation can begin, the full extent of the problem must be determined. If all instances of mold are not dealt with, the infestation will just worsen again.
- Isolate: When agitated, mold spores travel through the air, spreading the infestation throughout the building. This is what makes mold so hard to deal with. And this is why the problem must be isolated and sealed off before remediation efforts can begin.
- Remove: Remediation professionals will remove any affected materials, such as carpets, furniture, etc.
- Clean: Once the mold infestation is located and isolated and all affected materials have been removed, the actual mold remediation can begin.
Atlantic Environmental Solutions: Mold Remediation in and around Baltimore, Maryland
Atlantic Environmental Solutions employs a team of highly-trained, experienced mold remediation professionals, ensuring the proper diagnosis and remedy for your specific mold infestation. Using state-of-the-art equipment and following protocols established by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), we employ the most effective techniques to ensure safe indoor air quality during and after the abatement process.
If you have any questions about Mold Remediation Services or if you have a situation that needs immediate attention, please contact Atlantic Environmental Solutions by calling 877-296-6653 or click here today!
Atlantic Environmental Solutions (AES) is a certified inspection, remediation and consulting company with the expertise to help clients quickly and affordably correct indoor air quality issues resulting from mold, water intrusion, fire, sewage, and more.